Clan RoMe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan RoMe

Where the members of Clan RoMe talk about trivial matters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BRANCHING OUT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Therapist
Therapist

BRANCHING OUT Empty
PostSubject: BRANCHING OUT   BRANCHING OUT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:54 am

This is the last game, along with Starcraft and Halo Reach, that i would be willing to dividend my aming time for the long term purpose of branching out clan rome into other games. I go by Therapist here as well. This is the first social gaming game that i ever played, and have been doing so since i was around 13, so 5 years or so now. The first clan i was in was a multi gaming clan that was very successful for a few years until the eventual disbanding. CSS is a wildly popular PC FPS game, if not the best and most played for the PC. The only thing about this though is that it would require more money for running a server monthly or yearly. I only know that babyeater plays this game. I want to get, just like for Halo, a small group of starcraft players that also play CSS to branch out with me into CSS one day.

Granted, both the expansions for Halo and for CSS that i want to happen one day are probably pretty far away, but i believe its a major possibility.
Back to top Go down
https://clanrome.forumotion.com
Sephy

BRANCHING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRANCHING OUT   BRANCHING OUT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:02 pm

ooo oo i think i can use dis online ^.^
Back to top Go down
Therapist
Therapist

BRANCHING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRANCHING OUT   BRANCHING OUT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:25 pm

CSS is my favorite game all time. its just the bomb
Back to top Go down
https://clanrome.forumotion.com
Sephy

BRANCHING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRANCHING OUT   BRANCHING OUT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:11 pm

it is quite fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BRANCHING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRANCHING OUT   BRANCHING OUT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BRANCHING OUT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan RoMe :: GaMes :: Counter Strike: Source-
Jump to: