Clan RoMe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan RoMe

Where the members of Clan RoMe talk about trivial matters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BRANCHING OUT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Therapist
Therapist

BRANCHING OUT Empty
PostSubject: BRANCHING OUT   BRANCHING OUT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:49 am

My live account is Hugh Jasperson, and the only other RoMan that i know plays is Darky. I am pretty legit at Halo. Take Hannis skills in SC, then imagine him being like 3 times better than that. That is me in Halo. When me and Dark played, I think the reason he only played a few games was because he was so ashamed.

Anyways, i wanna find a good emblem we RoMan Reach players can agree on, as well as maybe colors. I think the call tag for every members should just be ROME no arguments.

Just lemme know if ya play reach, this is something that could be a pretty easy and fun expansion out of Starcraft, and i wanna get at least 5 players who would be able to divide time fairly between the games to get us started
Back to top Go down
https://clanrome.forumotion.com
Ivlaster
Ivlaster

BRANCHING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Reach <---- hahaha me laughing at the game   BRANCHING OUT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:35 am

my gamertag is A Drippy Cone, i will play reach with you if you come play MW2 with me =)
Back to top Go down
Therapist
Therapist

BRANCHING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRANCHING OUT   BRANCHING OUT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:29 pm

deal, ill add ya next time i get on. I also still have to grab MW2 from my brother
Back to top Go down
https://clanrome.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

BRANCHING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRANCHING OUT   BRANCHING OUT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BRANCHING OUT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan RoMe :: GaMes :: Halo: Reach-
Jump to: